Deliver-EZ is seeking an experienced leader to build a pipeline of new business opportunities. Reporting to the CEO, the Vice President, Business Development will own, develop, and establish new targeted accounts to meet company objectives. You will be responsible for aligning Business Development strategic plans based on company goals that will promote growth and customer satisfaction for the organization worldwide. You will build out and oversee the Business Development team, playing a key contribution to the ultimate profitability of the company.
The Vice president, Business Development will work independently, meeting with team members and the board often. Local, domestic, and international travel to meet clients is also required.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Functions:
- Develops, implements, manages and reports on Business Development plans in support of organizational strategy and objectives
- Directs implementation and execution of Business Development and Sales processes and strategies
- Builds out and oversees a sales and account management strategy and team capable of carrying out customer service initiatives
- Ensures Business Development and productivity goals are met
- Locates and networks with prospective clients and opportunities to expand client base by identifying new markets and upsell avenues
- Fosters lasting relationships with client base
- Participates in company-wide initiatives to bring new and innovative ways to market products and services
- Attends internal and external Business Development meetings and conferences to stay market relevant
- Conducts market research and competitor analysis
- Assists in designing marketing materials both in print and online
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous experience in logistics or robotics industry a plus
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets; stays current
- At least 10 years of relevant strategy and business development experience
- Demonstrated successful Business Development record with long sales cycle, solution-based selling
- Identify new partners and create channel partnership relationships
- Architect deal structures that lead to successful closure
- Innovative mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
- A deep understanding of technology platforms
- Engineering background a plus
- Advanced degree preferred
- Customer focused and strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven, and possessing grit and stamina
- Intense attention to detail
- Familiarity and competence with the Microsoft Office Suite and modern communications systems
The Vice President, Business Development will be a commission plus equity position within the organization. Potential for salary.
The Vice President, Business Development will be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Deliver-EZ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Deliver-EZ complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities or staff. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Classification, position type, hours and travel:
This is an Exempt / full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. This position requires frequent travel both domestically and internationally as the business demands.
How to Apply:
Please email your current resume (CV) and cover letter to joinus@Deliver-EZ.com.